Release Notes | Thu, 03/31/2011 - 01:56
- Added support for ARIA Accessibility.
- Added 'contextmenu_never_use_native' setting to disable the ctrl-right-click showing the native browser context menu behaviour.
- Added 'theme_advanced_show_current_color' setting to enable the forecolor and backcolor buttons to continuously show the current text color.
- Added 'autolink' plugin to enable automatically linking URLs.Added paste_enable_default_filters setting to enable the default paste filters to be disabled.
- Added significantly improved list handling via the new 'lists' plugin.
- Set table background colors to transparent in ui.css to improve compliance with users browser color preferences.
- Fixed bug where IE9 did not perform setContent of paragraphs correctly.
- Fixed bug where IE9 namespaced tags were prefixed with extra namespace when serialized.
- Fixed bug where it wasn't possible to delete images or tables using backspace on IE9.
- Fixed IE9 bug #4172, search/replace not workingBackported paste plugin fixes from 3.4 - IE, IE9, Gecko, WebKit related problems.
- Fixed bug where focus of the editor would get on control contents on IE lost due to a bug in the ColorSplitButton control.
- Fixed issue with alt-f10 navigation to toolbar with JAWS12 (removed role=application attribute from the iFrame).
- Included fix from 3.4 - Fixed bug where the editor would scroll to the toolbar when clicked due to a call to focus in ListBox.
- Backported fix for colorpicker color validation.Fixed issue where styles were not included when using the full page plugin.
- Fixed issue where deleting some paragraphs on IE would cause an exception.
- Fixed issue where pasting part of a list from IE did not wrap the list in a UL element.
- Fixed issue in list plugin which left the final list item outside the list element.
- Fixed issue where inline formatting may be applied beyond the end of the selection.
- Fixed issue where bullet lists weren't always detected correctly.Fixed issue where list item content may be deleted when pasting from Word.
- Fixed issue where extra, empty span tags were added when using a format with both selector and inline modes.Selection.getNode now detects ranges that are wrapped immediately around a node.
- Fixed bug where border styles were incorrectly merged.
- Fixed bug where image resize handles were left behind when changing the alignment of an image in Firefox.
- Spaces in URLs are now automatically encoded as %20 since they are always invalid.Fixed bug where HR was inserted inside P elements instead of splitting them.
- Fixed bug where deleting content in Firefox used the attributes from the end element instead of the start.