Release Notes | Tue, 02/28/2012 - 19:47
Added settings to wordcount plugin to configure update rate and checking wordcount on backspace and delete using wordcount_update_rate and wordcount_update_on_delete.
- Fixed bug in Webkit and IE where deleting empty paragraphs would remove entire editor contents.
- Fixed bug where pressing enter on end of list item with a heading would create a new item with heading.
- Fixed edit css style dialog text-decoration none checkbox so it disables other text-decoration options when enabled.
- Fixed bug in Gecko where undo wasn't added when focus was lost.
- Fixed bug in Gecko where shift-enter in table cell ending with BR doesn't move caret to new line.
- Fixed bug where right-click on formatted text in IE selected the entire line.
- Fixed bug where text ending with space could not be unformatted in IE.
- Fixed bug where caret formatting would be removed when moving the caret when a selector expression was used.
- Fixed bug where formatting would be applied to the body element when all contents where selected and format had both inline and selector parts.
- Fixed bug where the media plugin would throw errors if you had iframe set as an invalid element in config.
- Fixed bug where the caret would be placed at the top of the document if you inserted a table and undo:ed that operation. Patch contributed by Wesley Walser.
- Fixed bug where content css files where loaded twice into the iframe.
- Fixed so elements with comments would be trated as non empty elements. Patch contributed by Arjan.