Release Notes | Thu, 10/13/2011 - 00:10
- Added support in Media plugin for audio media using the embed tag.
- Added new use_accessible_selects option to ensure accessible list boxes are used in all browsers (custom widget in firefox native on other browsers).
- Fixed accessibility bugs in WebKit and IE8 where toolbar items were not being read.
- Fixed bug where classid attribute was not being checked from embed objects.
- Fixed bug in jsrobot tests with intermittently failing.
- Fixed bug where anchors wasn't updated properly if you edited them using IE 8.
- Fixed bug where input method on WebKit on Mac OS X would fail to initialize when sometimes focusing the editor.
- Fixed bug where it wasn't possible to select HR elements on WebKit by simply clicking on them.
- Fixed bug where the media plugin wouldn't work on IE9 when not using the inlinepopups plugin.
- Fixed bug where hspace,vspace,align and bgcolor would be removed from object elements in the media plugin.
- Fixed bug where the new youtube format wouldn't be properly parsed by the media plugin.
- Fixed bug where the style attribute of layers wasn't properly updated on IE and Gecko.
- Fixed bug where editing contents in a layer would fail on Gecko since contentEditable doesn't inherit properly.
- Fixed bug where IE 6/7 would produce JS errors when serializing contents containing layers.