Release Notes | 01/29/2013 - 22:36
- Fixed bug where html5 data attributes where stripped from contents.
- Fixed bug where toolbar was annouced multiple times with JAWS on Firefox.
- Fixed bug where the editor view whouldn't scroll to BR elements when using shift+enter or br enter mode.
- Fixed bug where a JS error would be thrown when trying to paste table rows then the rows clipboard was empty.
- Fixed bug with auto detection logic for youtube urls in the media plugin.
- Fixed bug where the formatter would throw errors if you used the jQuery version of TinyMCE and the latest jQuery.
- Fixed bug where the latest WebKit versions would produce span elements when deleting text between blocks.
- Fixed bug where the autolink plugin would produce DOM exceptions when pressing shift+enter inside a block element.
- Fixed bug where toggling of blockquotes when using br enter mode would produce an exception.
- Fixed bug where focusing out of the body of the editor wouldn't properly add an undo level.
- Fixed issue with warning message being displayed on IE 9+ about the meta header fix for IE 8.