Ephox was founded in Brisbane, Australia, in 1999 and now has offices in Silicon Valley and London. Our customers, partners, and committed team have helped us achieve recognition in the Inc 5,000 list of the fastest growing companies in the United States for the last 3 years. Since the inception of the company, Ephox has provided web authoring solutions to over 1,500 direct customers in 40 countries and to major partners including IBM, Open Text, EMC, and Oracle. Ephox enables the creators of web content to be more productive and to work together more effectively. Our customers come from a wide range of knowledge intensive industries, such as healthcare, government, education, financial services, and media.
- Enterprise grade TinyMCE product support for those users that demand more than what can be provided via open source communities
- Engineering services that can be used to extend current features or create totally new features
- Professional services for integration, customization, and training
- Commercial licenses of TinyMCE for those situations where the Open Source LGPL licenses does not meet business needs
- Product extensions on top of TinyMCE that provide more advanced authoring capabilities
Recently Ephox gained commit access to the core TinyMCE project. With the 3.4 release of TinyMCE, we will contribute our community changes directly back to the core version of TinyMCE. This means we are able to provide the best of both worlds for our customers, ensuring that they are able to rapidly receive changes and fixes from Ephox and the core TinyMCE community.
With Ephox and Enterprise TinyMCE the leading open source online HTML editor is now ready for the most demanding applications. Contact us today to learn more.